Foamtech Antifire company conforms to all the national and international approvals, certifications and guidelines
Foamer Brand Oil Spill Dispersant
Oil is a major pollutant in the ocean and marine oil spill is one of the major threats to the fragile flora and fauna. The consequences of an oil spill are profound and irreparable, thus the problem has attracted much attention from stakeholders, policymakers, technologists, environmentalists, and local people from the coastal regions.
The purpose of any oil spill response is to minimize environmental damage that could be caused by the spill. Dispersants are used to accelerate the removal of oil from the surface of the sea by greatly enhancing the rate of natural dispersion of oil and thus preventing it from washing ashore.
FOAMER BRAND OIL SPILL DISPERSANT is the new generation dispersant, approved as Type II and Type III from the National Institute of Oceanography, India. It can be used concentrated or diluted to a ratio of 1:10 depending on the contamination level and the area of application. It is an efficient and environmentally friendly product containing no hydrocarbons. It has been specifically designed for oil dispersion at sea, at the shore and in port, either on–or–off-board.r–off-board.
- FOAMER BRAND OIL SPILL DISPERSANT Type-III dispersants are concentrates to be used in the neat (concentrated)
- FOAMER BRAND OIL SPILL DISPERSANT Type-II dispersants are dilatable concentrates with a similar formulation to
Type-III product. Dilution is normally done to 10% (v/v) with seawater.
Foamtech FOAMER BRAND OIL SPILL DISPERSANT is tried, tested and approved by CSIR- National Institute of Oceanography as per specifications by Warren Spring Laboratory (WSL), UK and Indian Coast Guard (2009).
Drill foam is effective in fresh, brackish and hard water
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Generates instant high foam quality with exceptional stability.
- Economical, produces stable foam at low concentrations.
- Reduces air requirements and allows deeper drilling
- Compatible with fresh, brackish and saltwater.
- Effective in suppressing dust.
- Serves dual purpose as Flame retardant and Coagulant.
FOAMER DRILL FOAM Concentrate should be mixed with water at 0.5-1.5% by volume and injected into the air stream to obtain consistent foam. To control severe water influx, increase foam concentration and decrease injection rate. The rate of injection will depend on hole size, compressor output and water flow rate etc.